Inspirational Qoute

"Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat."

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My fasting Update (02/04/2016)

Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile. January is just full of shit you know, binge day ended up as binge week and then binge month. I'm so sorry. But I'm back now and I have a new plan, valentines is coming and my friends invited me to go to a mall and like show off our outfits, so I need to be skinny to look perfect on my Lace Halter I bought online.

February 02: Fast
February 03: Break(with a piece of cracker)
February 04: Fast
February 05: Fast
February 06: Break (with a oiece of cracker)
February 07: Fast
February 08: Fast
February 09: Fast
February 10: Break (with a piece of cracker)
February 11: Fast
February 12: Fast
February 13: Fast
February 14: Fast
February 15: Break (with a piece of cracker)


So that's what I'm gonna do for weeks.
Okay stay strong love ya'll xx

No comments:

Post a Comment