Inspirational Qoute

"Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat."

Friday, May 8, 2015

READ!

Hey! Welcome to my blog. My name is Alley Jamsuli (I hope you won't mind if I won't tell you my age). 
I made this blog as my personal journal, and because everyone can visit this and see this, I would be more encouraged to pursue my Way To Perfection. 

(REMEMBER: If you're not on my side you can exit but if you are you can continue reading this).

I would make this blog as my diary/journal. And that everyone is allowed to read, in that case I won't hesitate from binging because it would tell me that I'm letting my visitors/readers down. 
I would write down all my activities and experience on my Eating Disorder. And I would also add some pictures here, like any other bloggers do.

So that's all enjoy, and remember you can message me anytime if you need to ask. 
  
 Stay stong, Love 'ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment